Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Kuching Betta Fish Competition 2013

Its been really long time i dint update my betta fish blog because I can be said that already stop breeding betta for almost one and half years.

This year I help my friends who organize a betta fish competition in Boulevard Shopping Mall, it fun to see so many quality betta again in Kuching, which is something extra ordinary to Kuching I can said, because Kuching still not many breeder.

Since I start aquascaping for quite some time, and left out so many aquarium to be empty, I think it's time for me to try breed breed betta fish again.. see can success or not? haha

here I come ! I will breed betta fish very soon !


2 comments:

shylesh said...

i i have a similar blog like yours,
can u give me a follow like to follow your blog
www.bettabreeding4u.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

great pics,please feel free to visit my blog as well
http://bettafishgroup.blogspot.in/

Post a Comment